Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 4 - Template day gone postal

Today I'm going to change to a new template .. The black template here is cool but too much negative energy arround it which I think would effect the way I think..

Just stumble upon this website (http://www.worldwidebrands.com/). Got a lot of info on selling things on ebay.. Will look into it further later 2nite.. Also doing more research on profit blogging..

6:34 am

I was kept busy with testing my PHP traffic exchange scripts.. and did not get the chance to find a nice template to change. So Ill probably do it tomorrow..

I think I already got rusty on PHP scriptings and I just can't figure out to fix the random function to work nicely.. almost decided to scrap the idea of running a traffic exchange website..

Also I need to find out more about RSS blogging tomorrow.

Today online business idea:
website ranking analyzer and search engine submission service

No comments: